We understand the transition to a skilled nursing facility can be difficult for the resident and loved ones, whether for a short term rehabilitation stay or long term care. Our team of professionals offers comprehensive healthcare services to meet the individualized needs of the resident, ranging from short-term rehabilitation services to caring for clinically-complex residents.
On-Site Nursing & Rehabilitation Services
For those residents needing rehabilitation or skilled nursing care, our interdisciplinary team provides the following:
- 24-hour skilled nursing
- Therapies: physical, occupational & speech
- Restorative Therapy
- Early to late-stage dementia care
- On-site psychiatric and psychological services
- Ongoing dementia and behavioral education
Exceptional Dining Services
Delicious menus are designed around a balanced diet featuring a variety of choices under the direction of a registered dietitian. Mealtime assistance is available according to resident need.
You’ll find thoughtful touches throughout the unit to help residents feel at home. Families can personalize rooms with familiar items such as photos, a favorite throw or seasonal decorations. Rooms are fully furnished including individual television sets.
- Basic cable TV service available
- Secure patio for enjoying the outdoors when accompanied by staff
- Shadowbox outside each room for personalization
- Beauty/Barber shop
- Onsite Podiatry | Dental | Audiology Services